26 June 2012

Day 7 & 8. Bradford - Wakefield




My seventh day of travelling I had spent repairing my bike and ...... repairing my stomach:)




I even washed my bicycle as it was covered in mud

During the washing a little problem was discovered. One of the chain links was burst. I was very lucky that I spotted it before leaving Bradford.



Meanwhile my friends Max and Igor were fixing the wheel rack which I had broken a day ago. They were using power tools and magic to remove broken bolt from the fork...

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZ

********@********@@@@@@@
And of course they succeeded

I was very happy and later fixed all my punctured tubes



Next day I had to make longest journey in my live from Bradford to Wakefield. A very long 12miles :)))))
.....................................................................................
Day 8
....................................................................................

Road from Bradford to Wakefield took me less then 2 hours. And during my "long" trip I only made 1 picture. Batley is a litle town between Bradford and Wakefield. It was full of people and police officers standing along the road. First I was thinking they came to see me. The famous Traveller Alex!!!...... then I noticed that no one was after my autograph or picture with me. They all came to see Olympic torch:(

Yes, it so interesting:)))))




Hmmm....Ok. Never mind




This is me At Wakefield. As all travellers I never shave


 This is Rolland my very good friend who's hosting me at Wakefield

I'm planing to stay here for another 3-4 days then cycle to Sheffield to visit my other friends....
Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment